St. Isaac Jogues Catholic School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Please create a marquee.


At St. Isaac Jogues Catholic School we are committed to working with parents to make Catholic education possible for all.


St. Isaac Jogues 2024-2025 Tuition

Grade School (K-8)


1 Child

$ 5,596

2 Children

$ 9,029

3 Children

$ 11,442

4 Children

$ 13,705





Pre-School Tuition

5 Full Days

$ 5,596

5 Half Days

$ 4,205

4 Full Days

$ 5,040

4 Half Days

$ 3,788

3 Full Days

$ 4,762

3 Half Days

$ 3,574

2 Full Days

$ 4,194

2 Half Days

$ 3,157

*Custom half and full-day mixed plans are also available. Please call for pricing and availability.



St. Isaac Jogues Catholic School is committed to eliminating any additional fees that are not reflected in the tuition rate. Additional fees will be limited to the following:

  • Graduation Fee (8th Grade Only) $150
  • Service Hour Fee $20/hour not worked ($500 for all 25 hours)
  • Early Childhood Material Fee $25
  • Parish Raffle Fee $100 (credited upon sale of 1 book of raffle tickets)




Tuition Assistance

 Annual Tuition Assistance Program of the Archdiocese of Detroit


 As a result of the Stewards for Tomorrow Campaign and the establishment of the Archdiocesan Endowment, the Archdiocese of Detroit extends tuition assistance grants to Catholic families, and to a limited number of non-Catholic families, with children in grades K-12 attending Catholic Schools. 

Additional information regarding tuition assistance and scholarships through the Archdiocese can be found here.


St. Isaac Jogues Tuition Assistance

Some tuition assistance is available at St. Isaac Jogues based on need and other criteria. Families in need may apply for tuition assistance from the parish by following these steps:

  1. Register for admission.
  2. Write a formal letter of request addressed to the Principal and Fr. Joe requesting financial aid.
  3. Complete the online FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment. Requests for financial aid will be reviewed by FACTS Management, an independent third party which will provide an impartial recommendation on the level of financial aid for which a family qualifies. All applications sent to FACTS require a small fee as well as copies of your 2022 federal tax returns. Refer to the FACTS website for additional information.
  4. Upon completion of the Aid Assessment, a determination will be made and the applying party will be notified in writing.


Additional Support

Single Payment/Two Payment Discount

There is a $200 discount for completing tuition payments by September 1st. There is a $100 discount for completing payments in 2 periods, August and February.


Referral Program

St. Isaac Jogues offers a $150 Family Referral Tuition Bonus for each child that you refer to St. Isaac’s that enrolls and remains with us for a full school year.


Scrip Program 

Ninety percent (90%) of the profit you earn through the purchase of SCRIP certificates will be credited towards your student’s tuition at SIJ. The remaining 10% will be used for the operating cost of the program. More information in the attachment.