St. Isaac Jogues Catholic School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Please create a marquee.
Admissions » Affording SIJ

Affording SIJ

At St. Isaac Jogues Catholic School we are committed to working with parents to make Catholic education possible for all!
 
Referral Program: St. Isaac Jogues offers a $250 Family Referral Tuition Bonus for each child that you refer to St. Isaac’s that enrolls and remains with us for a full school year.
 
Scrip Program:  Ninety percent (90%) of the profit you earn through the purchase of SCRIP certificates will be credited towards your student’s tuition at SIJ. The remaining 10% will be used for the operating cost of the program. More information in the attachment.
 
 
St. Isaac Jogues Catholic School Tuition Schedule 2017-2018

Pre-School
Half Day                                   Full Day
5 Days $3,180                          $4,295
4 Days $2,660                          $3,980
3 Days $2,260                          $3,640
2 Days $1,915                          $3,180

*Custom half and full-day mixed plans are also available. Please call for pricing and availability.
Grade School, K-8

Catholic *                                   Non-Catholic
½ Day Kindergarten $2,800       $3,575
1 Child $4,295                            $5,660
2 Children $6,275                       $8,490
3 Children $8,205                       $10,940
4 or more Children $9,980          $12,380

*In order to be eligible for the Catholic Tuition Rates, families will be asked to verify meeting the following requirements: 1) registered members of a Parish; 2) regular weekly Mass attendance; 3) financially support their parish.

Registration Deadline May 1, 2017
Registration Fee
Before May 1st $0
After May 1st $250
After August 1st $500
New Student $150

Fees
St. Issac Jogues Catholic School is committed to eliminating and additional fees that are not reflected in the tuition rate.
Additional fees will be limited to the following:
Graduation Fee (8th Grade Only) $100
*Service Hour Fee $20/hour not worked
$500 for all 25 hours
 
Tuition Assistance
 
NEW *** Parents can now apply for tuition assistance for Kindergarten
 
AOD - Parent Information
  
ANNUAL TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
ARCHDIOCESE OF DETROIT

What is the Tuition Assistance Program?
As a result of the Stewards for Tomorrow Campaign and the establishment of the Archdiocesan Endowment, the Archdiocese of Detroit extends tuition assistance grants to Catholic families with children in grades K-12 attending Catholic Schools. The award for this year is $800.00 (Elementary) and $500.00 (High School).

NEW PROCESS: On-Line Application Only:
How do I apply?
 

 WHAT IS THE TIME-TABLE?
April 7..............DEADLINE

More than one child in a family may receive a grant.

Children in grades K (full time) to 12 are eligible for grants.

The receipt of other financial assistance such as, parish, vicariate or Catholic school scholarships/grants, does not exclude the awarding of an Archdiocesan grant.

All Catholic families in the Archdiocese of Detroit are eligible for the grant providing the child(ren) meet the above criteria and are enrolled in a Catholic school for the following school year.

Office of Catholic Schools
Tuition Assistance Contact Information
Recorded Message for Frequently Asked Questions: (313) 237-5767
Angela R. Naylor, Tuition Assistance Coordinator
Direct Line: (313) 237-5775
Due to the volume of calls, please allow up to 24 hours to have your call returned.