If you have any questions please contact us at:
Thank you for taking the time to visit the official Saint Isaac Jogues Charger Athletics website and to tell you that CYO Athletics is dedicated to the development of the total student athlete. Athletic programs encourage young people to express themselves; physically, mentally and spiritually. We provide equal opportunity for participation, competition and fair play for all member Catholic parishes/schools and their participants to experience positive opportunities in athletics.
Regarding eligibility, at Saint Isaac Jogues we have a long and proud tradition of athletics and while officially CYO sports begin at the 5 th grade, we have a very strong developmental program for K-4 in several sports.
- K-2 Instructional is open to all children in our community
- 3rd/4th grade intramural is open to all children in our community
- 5th/6th grade Junior Varsity is official CYO athletics *
- 7th/8th grade Varsity is official CYO athletics *
*Eligibility to participate in CYO athletics (5 th – 8 th grade) is not limited to just St Isaac Jogues School children. Eligibility includes:
- Attends St Isaac Jogues School; or
- Family is St Isaac Jogues Parish Member and child is enrolled in St Isaac Jogues faith Formation; or
- Attends a local Catholic parish or school which does not offer a sports program or does not field a particular sport. Some restrictions apply.
Visit the website often for updates and to register your child for any upcoming athletics.