St. Isaac Jogues Catholic School offers a morning and afternoon latchkey program for enrolled students. Latchkey registration will be available the first day of school from 7:30 - 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 - 12:00 p.m. All forms and a $25.00 registration fee must be received prior to students attending. Please print all documents at the left and return to the school office with your payment.
Our Latchkey program is directed by Mrs. Kim Ader. The program is designed to foster an atmosphere of kindness, concern and acceptance of each child entrusted to our care. Our staff prides themselves on achieving the highest level of quality care for each child.
While participating in the Latchkey program, your child/children will experience:
- Time for homework, study or reading.
- Nutritional snacks.
- Fun-filled indoor and outdoor activities
- A comfortable, relaxed, and safe setting.
- The development of friendships.
- Movies, music, art projects and much more!
As parents, you will experience:
- A sense of peace and confidence in knowing your child is well cared for by qualified, loving individuals.
- An approachable, concerned latchkey staff.
- Reasonable rates for childcare.
If you would like to become a part of our latchkey family, please feel free to contact us at anytime. We will be happy to discuss the program and answer any questions you have.